Steamboat is one of the most desirable places in the US to spend time with friends and family.
A few facts about Steamboat:
- #3 Best Small Towns to Visit in the US – US News & World Report
- Top 10 ski area in the United States – Ski Mag 2017
- Home to bike and outdoor industry leaders such as Moots, Smartwool, Big Agnes, Honey Stinger and Bingham Built
- All of this at 7,000 ft!
- Regional Airport 25 miles away from Steamboat Springs with daily service from Denver connecting with major airports across the US
- 5 hour driving radius from Salt Lake City and Denver
- 100+ restaurants and dining options Steamboat Chamber Dining
- Over 80 condos, 20 hotels and a variety of home rentals Steamboat Chamber Lodging
- Steamboat is accustomed to hosting major events
- Endless activities for the entire family
- County of 40,000 residents strong with proven track record of volunteering